기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Jeongseon Arirang Market : A Day Full of Adventure


Jeongseon Arirang Market! Go! Go!





A day full of adventure, excitement and surprises! The amazing beauty of Korean culture is well displayed even within the market itself. I also had a memorable interview experience with Yes TV regarding the Korea Market 2018 and its purpose. Our trip didn't just highlight the market but also the tourist attraction and breathtaking activities nearby the traditional market in Jeongseon area such as mini skywalk, zipline and the railbike.





““Odeng””
I was surprise to know that the market famous for vegetables especially the dried veggies. However I'm not really into vegetables but it didn't stop me from exploring the market and try the other stuffs like my favorite “odeng” it’s a fish cake perfect for cold weather. It tastes like tempura in the Philippines, but odeng comes with the hot soup. I bought 3 sticks for 1,500 korean won which is about 1 USD. Fortunately, as one of thInternational supporters for the traditional market in Korea Yes TV gave us vouchers so we didn't have to spend our own money inside the market.


“Korean Calligraphy-Doodle”
This one is korean calligraphy worth 5,000 won. You can choose which word you want to color and design your own doodle way. The materials are already provided so it will be all up to you. It my first time to it and decided to choose the word “사랑해”-Saranghae means “I Love You”. It was more fun because I did it with my friends and we just drew whatever’s on our mind. After that the artist wrote our name on it with her signature.It'sa good piece for remembrance or even just for art collections.





“Adventure Time”
We had an extended fun and adventure time nearby Jeonseon Arirang Market. It was about 30 minutes by our service bus. In one place we experienced Skywalk, Zipline and then my very first Railbike experience! It was so funny when we did the skywalk because my korean friend was so scared when I tried hopping on it. I had a skywalk experience in the Philippines so I wasn't really afraid of it but I was amazed by the view! God's creation is so magnificent!






Zipline
After that we tried the stunning zipline. I tried ziplining in the Philippines too so I was super excited to try it in Korea for the first time. It was incredible! The view was perfect, I felt like a wonderwoman flying around the mountains. Of course I would never let the chance to go away so I recorded a video during that spectacular moment. I wanted to try again right after we landed.





Railbike
The last thing we did was railbiking!! It was my first time so I had no idea what to do. Luckily one of my friends knew so she was telling us to be prepared! Be prepared to face the coldness coz we’re doing it for 1 hour! Yes right! Pedaling for an hour in a cold winter day! It was exciting! I felt like we reached many towns. Since the four of us in one bike are Filipinos we just gone crazy about every place we passed especially the tunnels which different colorful display. We just wave our hands and said hello to every person we saw. What's more amazing when they smile and waved back.
Truly everything just went well. If you just keep exploring and respecting other cultures you'll be able to understand and accept its real beauty.



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Incheon Airport Terminal 2 Korean Traditional Culture Center

Incheon Airport Terminal 2 Korean Traditional Culture Center (Source : Best Trip Choices) Korean Traditional Culture Center met its grand opening at the Incheon International Airport Terminal 2. Located on the third floor of Terminal 2, visitors can experience diverse activities from wearing Korean traditional hanbok to making traditional handicrafts as well as cultural exhibitions and experience programs for foreign visitors. (Source : Korea Tourism Organization) There are two cultural centers located within the 3rd floor of the Incheon International Airport Terminal 2 that presents different experience. The East Wing Center presents Hangeul Design Exhibition and Hunminjeongeum Manuscript, while the West Win Center displays Korean traditional wear and accessories. Visitors can also experience Korean traditional mask dance performances daily at 12:00 and 14:00 held within East and West Wing Center, as well as photo time with PyeongChang 2018 mascots during the Olym...

Incheon Shingi Market : Bookcafe and ICT Experience Hall

Incheon Shingi Market : Bookcafe and ICT Experience Hall Comfortable and Fun Bookcafe and ICT Experience Hall (Source : Shingi Market Website) There are various kinds of books, computers, and Shingi market traders and visitors in the book cafe are offered free of charge. In addition, you will receive smoked coffee beans in exchange for 2 Shingi coins. Drink coffee, read books, and use the computer as a composite lounge. (Source : Shingi Market Website) SKT’s educational robots ‘Albert’ and ‘Arty’, which help children to play and learn, are available free of charge and contains an ICT experience zone designed to make your stay enjoyable and useful. Information Use Bookcafe Location : Customer Service Center on 1st floor in the parking lot Business hours : 10:00 am – 18:00 pm ICT Experience Hall Location : Customer Service Center on 1st floor in the parking lot Business hours : 10:00 am – 18:00 pm

Yangyang Traditional Market Experience Event : Saturday Movie Festival

Yangyang Traditional Market Experience Event : Saturday Movie Festival <Photo Source: Yangyang Traditional Market Official Blog> There is a movie theater inside the traditional market? Once every two weeks, there is a Saturday Movie Festival that is open to everyone, not just the Yangyang county residents. If you have not been able to visit the movie theater soon because of your busy time or simply because of the expense, this is the perfect place to visit. It is said that the audience are satisfied with the sound facility on the large screen, which does not fall short to a regular movie theater. The price is also too good to be true. It is FREE! This is not the end. Even the popcorn is free of service! You can visit this place with your family, go to the market, and watch movies in the evening. Therefore, this place is always packed with lots people. Please be advised that there may be some fluctuations in the schedule due to weather conditions and other cir...